2022 Trustee Elections
This year full members will have an opportunity to stand for five Trustee positions:
- Honorary Treasurer
- Trustee (Research)*
- Trustee (Membership)*
- Trustee (Education)*
- Trustee (Professional Standards)
* the Trustee currently holding this position will be standing as a candidate for a second term
The purpose of the Board of Trustees is to set the strategic direction for the College, securing its long-term direction. The Board also ensures the College is run effectively and properly, meeting its legal and other obligations.
Full members will be able to put themselves forward as candidates from 16th May to 6th June – members are able to stand for one position only at a time.
Trustee candidates will be voted on by Congress members - the Board of Trustees and the Paramedic Council.
Each Trustee has a term of two years with an option to stand to be elected for a further term of two years.
For more information on the role of a trustee click here
- Attend bi-monthly Board of Trustee meetings
- 10 hours of Board development meetings per year
- Read the papers associated with each meeting
- Read communications sent via email between meetings
- Volunteer to attend quarterly meetings as a member of a Board Committee - the Remuneration Committee, the Nominations Committee or the Finance Risk and Assurance Committee
How to stand as a candidate
Full members will have from 16th May to 6th June to put themselves forward as candidates, by submitting their candidate statement.
Candidates will be required to fill in a MS Forms application to include their candidate statement (500 words) and are asked to send in a headshot by email. Candidate statements and photos will be uploaded to our website.
The newly elected Trustees will be announced at the AGM on 19th July and will start their tenure.
Click here to apply. Deadline 6th June 2022