2022 Paramedic Council Elections
This year full members from the Eastern Region will have an opportunity to stand for Member Representative on the Paramedic Council.
The Paramedic Council provides a platform for member representatives to steer and shape the future of the College of Paramedics.
Representatives advocate for the voice of the collective membership in all that the College does, articulate the needs, interests and opinions of members wherever they work, and communicate to ensure an informed and engaged membership.
Full members for the Eastern Region will be able to put themselves forward as candidates from 16th May to 6th June. For more information on geographical regions click here.
Candidates will be voted on by full members from the region of the open seat(s).
Each Member Representative has a term of two years with an option to stand to be elected for a further term of two years.
For more information on the role of a Member Representative download the Member Representative Role Description.
How to stand as a candidate
Full members from the Eastern Region will have from 16th May to 6th June to put themselves forward as candidates, by submitting their candidate statement.
Candidates will be required to fill in a MS Forms application to include their candidate statement (500 words) and are asked to send in a headshot by email. Candidate statements and photos will be uploaded to our website.
The newly elected Member Representatives will be announced at the AGM on 19th July and will start their tenure.
Click here to apply. Deadline 6th June 2022
During an election you will find your candidates here.
Voting is available for all full members in the region/sector where a position is contested. All eligible voting members will receive an email from Civica Election Services (CES). If you cannot find the email you should:
1. Search your inbox for an email from email@example.com with subject: 2022 Paramedic Council Elections.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reissue, being sure to mention it’s for the College of Paramedics 2022 Paramedic Council Elections.
3. Request an automatic reissue via: CES Votes
For this process, you will need to enter the email address that we have registered to you in our database.
4. Check that we have the correct email address for you by checking your profile at Member login.
5. If you are still unable to find an email and believe that you should have received one, please contact: email@example.com.
The CES Report of Voting will be posted on our website for all elections, to provide clarity and transparency.