Trustees Duties and Commitments
As the governing body of the College of Paramedics the Board of Trustees has certain duties and commitments:
- To provide clear strategic direction and sound management
- To Ensure that the necessary resources are in place for the College to meet the strategic aims
- To provide active leadership of the organisation within a framework of effective checks and balances
- Individual Trustees also have commitments within their particular role
- The Trustee Duties and Commitments document aims to provide clear information and guidance on the duties and commitments of being a Trustee of the College.