Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare (HEE e-LfH) has created an e-learning programme in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic that is free to access, without logging in*, for the entire UK health and care workforce, including those working in the NHS, the independent sector and social care.
The programme includes key materials to help the health and care workforce respond to Coronavirus. The additional content includes new sessions and content curated from different sources such as existing HEE e-LfH sessions and materials from other organisations such as NHS England and NHS Improvement or the World Health Organization.
The COVID-19 programme now includes:
- Essential Guidance from the NHS, UK Government, WHO and BMJ
- Public Health England - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Resources for Staﬀ Working in Critical Care Setting
- Resources for Staff Working in Acute Hospital Setting
- Resources for Staff Working in Primary Care and Community Setting
- Resources for Return to Work Healthcare Staff
- Resources for Staff being Up-Skilled or Redeployed
- End of Life Care COVID-19
- Resources for Paramedics
- Resources for Pharmacy Staff
- Equipment Quick Guides
- Wellbeing for Staff
*HEE e-LfH has removed the requirement to log in to access the Coronavirus (COVID-19) programme to make it as easy as possible for the health and care workforce to access the learning resources. However, be aware that accessing the content without logging in means that your learning activity won’t be tracked and you won’t create a learning record. If you wish to have a learning record to demonstrate your compliance you will need to have an e-LfH account and be logged in. You can register for an e-LfH account using any email address.
For more information about the programme, which is free for the health and care workforce to access without the need to register, visit www.e-lfh.org.uk/coronavirus.