Terms of Sale
1. Purchasing Goods
- When you place an order to purchase goods from us, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order.
- Your order is only accepted by us once we have taken payment from you via the payment process indicated on the website.
- As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any goods you order turn out to be unavailable.
2. Alteration of Terms of Sale
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the Terms of Sale in force at the time that you order from us.
3. Your eligibility to purchase goods
- Delivery costs advertised are for the UK. Goods can only be purchased via the website within the UK.
- Customers outside of the UK will need to email the office at Shop@collegeofparamedics.co.uk, delivery method and price will then be advised via email.
- All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling at the prevailing rate, and goods are sold under English law.
- We verify all of our prices at the time that we take your payment. In the unlikely event that there has been a pricing error, we will, at our discretion, either despatch the goods and refund the difference or contact you for instructions before taking payment or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- All goods will (where appropriate) come with the appropriate manufacturer's protective packaging.
6. Customer Service
- If you experience any difficulties when placing your order through our website, please contact us and we will try to assist you.
7. Data Protection
- When purchasing certain items it will be necessary to give the manufacturers/distributers your name and postal address. This policy complies with our Data Protection Policy
8. Order processing, postal charges and delivery
- If you are based in the UK, we will endeavour to get your order to you within 10-14 working days from receipt of your order. If you are based outside the UK delivery may take longer.
- If you require any further information beyond that supplied on the page please contact us
- If you are based outside of the UK, you will be responsible for paying all customs and import duties that may apply to the goods.
9. UK and EEA only - Statutory Cancellation rights and returns
- If you live in the UK or another EU country, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway ("the EEA"), you have a legal right to cancel your order after you have received and inspected the items. Please note that "inspect" means examine, and does not permit you to use the items.
- Please note that no statutory cancellation rights apply to goods that have been made specifically to your requirements, design or measurements.
- Please note that you are under a legal duty to take care of the goods, and this includes all packaging and labelling. Care must be taken to ensure that the goods remain in the best possible condition.
- Please take particular care with items which are easily damaged. If you need guidance on the best way to try any goods without damaging them, please contact us.
- Should you decide to return the goods you must notify us of cancellation by email within 7 working days of receipt of the goods to email@example.com
- Following cancellation you are under a legal duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods.
- You must return the items to us securely packaged, in a good condition consistent with your statutory duty to take care of them, at your own cost, by recorded delivery or by any other appropriate method so as to reasonably ensure that we receive them, as soon as possible after sending us your cancellation. We will refund to you, as soon as we reasonably can, and within 30 days of receiving your cancellation, the sums paid by you in relation to the goods.
- If you do not return the goods within 21 days of your cancellation notice, we may choose to recover the goods from you, and if we do so, to charge you for the direct costs of doing so. We have a legal right to bring court action against you for breach of statutory duty if the items are not recovered or have not been looked after, and wherever there is evidence of fraud we refer matters to the police for criminal prosecution.
- This does not affect your statutory rights. See the Government website Citizens Advice for more information on your rights.
10. UK and EEA only - Extended Returns Policy
- If you do not exercise your statutory cancellation rights set out above, if any item you have ordered does not meet your expectations, you may still return it to us (at your own cost) within 30 days of receipt, providing the item is unused and is still in its original packaging. Please include your returns label from your despatch note in your parcel and state whether you would like a refund or replacement.
- Your statutory rights are not affected. See the Government website Citizens Advice for more information on your rights.
11. Returns and other contractual terms - rest of world
Returns (customers outside of the EEA only)
- The EEA cancellation rights set out above do not apply to customers living outside of the EEA.
- For non-EEA customers, we hope that you will be fully satisfied with your goods. If for any reason you are not satisfied because they are mis-described or faulty, we will be happy to accept a return from you in accordance with the following policy. You must contact us as soon as possible to explain your concerns and your wish to return the goods.
- If we reasonably agree with your concerns, we will confirm by email that you may return an item in its original condition and packaging, which must be sent to us within 7 days of us sending to you that written confirmation. On receipt of the returned item and verification that your concerns are genuine, we will issue an internet credit note or item exchange subject to our discretion. Unless we specifically agree otherwise by email, we will not grant refunds on items received more than 14 days after we email you to confirm your return. We do not refund shipping or postal charges.
Events beyond our reasonable control (customers outside of EEA only)
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms of Sale if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Losses (customers outside of the EEA only)
- Subject to 11.5.2, we will be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Terms of Sale if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using our website, or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed.
- Subject to 11.5.3, we will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using our website or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed.
- We have liability cover of up to £2 million for death or personal injury caused from our negligence.
- his section does not affect your statutory rights.
12. Returns do's and don'ts - all countries
- You may return goods by mail to the returns address below. We recommend that you send your goods back by recorded delivery or a secure delivery method which requires a signature on delivery, as we cannot be held responsible for goods being lost or damaged before they arrive at our returns address.
- If at all possible, please include with the goods a copy of your internet invoice, cancellation notice (where applicable) or a written note of your name, address, e-mail address, order number, and reason for return. This enables us to identify the transaction and speeds up the process, and prevents fraudulent returns.
- Please note that when posting return goods from outside the UK, you are responsible for paying any customs levies or duties on those goods payable either on exit from your country or on entry to the UK. If the goods which you have sent back to us are kept in customs because you have not paid those levies or duties, we will not have received them. Because it is your responsibility to pay all customs duties, legally you will not have returned the goods to us / kept them in your care, and so will not be entitled to any refund / exchange.
- Where you and we agree that an exchange of goods is appropriate, we reserve the right to charge you our costs for posting the exchange goods to you and you should include the appropriate postage amount for the outgoing postage of an exchanged item, or provide written authority for us to take the money from your account. Similarly, where the goods are returned to us as undelivered by your postal service, and we agree to re-send them to you, you will have to pay the additional postage costs.
- Where goods are returned in a damaged, worn or dirty condition, which indicates that they have been worn or used after you have had a reasonable chance to inspect them on receipt, we will consider you to be in breach of your legal duty to take reasonable care of the goods and reserve the right to recover appropriate sums from you.
- Goods will not be accepted for return that have been made specifically to a customer's requirements, design or measurements.
- Where you return items to us which are not the goods which we dispatched to you (which we can easily check), you will not have returned the goods, and accordingly will be deemed to have accepted the original goods which we sent you. We will notify the police where there is any attempt at fraud or dishonesty (for example where lower value items are returned), and will actively pursue all such cases through the courts. We will also actively fight any fraudulent claim-backs made through your credit card company.
- If you need to cancel and return your goods or if you have any problems with your goods, please contact us
13. Damaged goods – all countries
- On receipt, if it is immediately apparent that the package is damaged, please do not sign for it as being in good condition, but mark on the delivery slip that it has arrived damaged.
- If you should receive an item that is not in perfect condition or was damaged prior to delivery, please contact us immediately.
14. Fraud and delivery address - all countries
- In order to protect against fraud we reserve the right to insist that we post items to the billing address of the credit card holder. We do check the address you give on your order before posting your goods to you. In the event that we have agreed a delivery address with you which is not the billing address, for example at your place of work, or at a friend's or neighbours' address, delivery to you will be deemed to have taken place on a signature being received at that address. Similarly if, at your request, you have given us specific delivery instructions which our courier follows, such as hiding an item in a specific place whilst you are out, it is your responsibility to make sure that you are happy with the security of any address, location or person to which you have asked us to deliver.
15. General – all countries
- If the courts decide that any part or wording in these Terms of Sale is illegal, invalid or unenforceable then that part or wording shall be deleted from these Terms of Sale and the rest of these Terms of Sale shall remain in force.
- If you breach these Terms of Sale and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms of Sale.
- All contracts formed, sales made, and legal disputes arising through the use our website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes that may arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale or use of the website.
- These Terms of Sale shall apply to all internet sales made by us, and by placing an order with us you accept these Terms of Sale.
- These Terms of Sale do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have any doubts about your statutory rights please contact your local Trading Standards department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Where a refund has been agreed, we will endeavour to refund card payments within one week. Payments by other means may take longer to refund.
College of Paramedics
Contact telephone: 01278 420014
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org