The Allied Health Professional Leadership Challenges are two day leadership skills development workshops with training simulations. They will empower you to take a leading role in enhancing the quality of healthcare delivery in your region by:
- developing your leadership skills to improve the effectiveness of services and care
- empowering you to transform health care and social care delivery
- expanding your comfort zone and broadening your horizons
- opening you to future management opportunities
- demonstrating your skills and potential to senior leaders
Leadership Challenges will be held from late May – July in every SHA region throughout the England. There will be a national final in London to determine the nation’s top team.
Entry is free.
Visit the Website for more details and to register http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Aboutus/Chiefprofessionalofficers/Chiefhealthprofessionsofficer/DH_113872