All registered hospitals in England, Scotland and Wales (156) are now able to enter and submit records for patients admitted with a primary diagnosis of asthma attack.
All audit guidance and materials for the audit are publicly available via the National Asthma and COPD Audit Programme (NACAP) adult asthma webpages.
- Dataset (full, data collection sheet and quick reference guide)
- General and Information Governance FAQs
- Technical guidance (how to access and use the web-tool
- Patient information (posters and leaflets)
- Fair processing information
The first adult asthma clinical report will be launched in September 2019. This will include all patients admitted from 1 November 2018 and discharged by 31 March 2019. Further details will be sent soon but for more information on the uses of data from this audit please see the ‘Uses of adult asthma audit data’ document located in the adult asthma audit resources page.