Hospice Paramedic Recruitment Event - Saturday 6th April at 1:30pm
We are seeking experienced Paramedics keen to develop their career in primary healthcare and be part of a multidisciplinary team providing outstanding care to patients, families and carers.
Hospice in the Weald currently has vacancies for full and part time Hospice Paramedics. Please bring your CV with you to the event for the opportunity to be interviewed for a post on the day. You will also take part in a tour of the Hospice and find out all about the Services that we provide. For more information and to let us know that you can attend, please contact Jemma Clements, Head of HR on 01892 820 546 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hospice in the Weald strives to ensure that the community we serve has access to compassionate, individualised, holistic and supportive care for all patients with a terminal illness, their families and carers in West Kent and northern East Sussex. Our Hospice in Pembury is in a beautiful rural setting, close to historic Royal Tunbridge Wells in Kent and just 30 miles south of London.
Hospice in the Weald is an independent charity and not linked to any other organisation. Over 50% of the patients we care for have a non-cancer terminal diagnosis. We care for patients who are terminally ill from: heart failure, lung and respiratory diseases, dementia, and motor neurone disease for example.
Hospice in the Weald is leading the way in caring for more patients with other terminal illnesses and ensuring all patients have access to the care and support they need as an individual regardless of their diagnosis.
We would not be able to achieve all that we do without our hardworking and dedicated staff and volunteers. Our workforce is 100% focused on quality of life and helping patients, families and carers to celebrate life, no matter how little of it remains.
These are just some of the benefits of working at Hospice in the Weald:
- The chance to make a real difference to patients, families and carers. With a high staff to patient ratio you will have ‘time to care’.
- The chance to offer a truly holistic approach to care
- Work for an organisation rated ‘outstanding’ by CQC
- The opportunity to develop your clinical skills in a variety of specialist settings – In patient Ward, Hospice in the Home Service and Hospice Day Service.
- The opportunity to work for a progressive organisation that is growing all the time – be part of our innovative new Cottage Hospice, new models of care and Service development
- Bespoke shift booking system which allows you to book onto the shifts that suit your work/life balance
- Clinical supervision
- Transfer your NHS pension
- Annual Cost of Living increase
- Generous holiday allowance – including the ability to buy and sell holiday and long service recognition
- Excellent training opportunities with the potential for career progression
- Free parking
- Enhancements for bank holidays and night shifts as well as for extended roles and responsibilities
Salary: £28,014 (FTE)