Whitbread’s ECG Bootcamp
Whitbread's ECG Bootcamp
Whitbread's ECG Boot Camp is a unique, highly interactive two day course covering all aspects of the 'Emergency ECG'.
The Boot Camp is ideally suited to EMS/Ambulance clinicians including Paramedics and 3rd Year University students.
The two day course is structured to be both interactive and theoretical in format and covers a number of different areas.
The course is delivered face to face in small groups by Mark Whitbread and covers the following points:
- Systematic approach to the 12 Lead ECG
- The importance of patient history and examination
- The 12 Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes
- STEMI mimics
- The important Tachycardia's/Bradycardia’s
- The key essentials of patient management
- and much more....
Register online here: http://www.whitbreadsecgbootcamp.com/2-day-ecg-boot-camp.html
Non Members: £250
Start Date: 6th April 2018
Finish Date: 7th April 2018