The Difficult Airway Course: EMS
Pre-Hospital Care Consultancy
The Definitive EMS Airway Course
- Learn the full range of airway management techniques — including use of video laryngoscopes & other advanced imaging devices, extraglottic devices, drug-assisted intubation and cricothyrotomy.
- Work with an expert faculty who knows the unique challenges facing Pre-Hospital providers.
- Use all of the airway devices in small group sessions.
- Practice decision-making and airway techniques.
Didactic and Hands-on Training
- Prediction and evaluation of the Difficult Airway
- Video Laryngoscopy and other advanced imaging devices
- Medication-assisted Intubation (including RSI)
- Paediatric Airway management
- Extraglottic devices
- AND MUCH MORE
PLEASE NOTE: This is an external event organised by the Pre-Hospital Care Consultancy. The College of Paramedics is not responsible for the content or quality of the course. Attendance is at the discretion of the organisers and not the College of Paramedics. To find out more information or if you have any questions please contact the organisers directly.
Non Members: £330
Start Date: 30th March 2020
Finish Date: 31st March 2020