Difficult Airway Course: EMS
An intense two day evidence based prehospital airway management course – IDEAL FOR UK PARA/CCP/AP/APP/PHEM PRACTITIONERS.
The Definitive EMS Airway Course
- Learn the full range of airway management techniques — including use of video laryngoscopes & other advanced imaging devices, extraglottic devices, drug-assisted intubation and cricothyrotomy.
- Work with an expert faculty who knows the unique challenges facing EMS providers.
- Use all of the airway devices in small group sessions.
- Practice decision-making and airway techniques in Code AirwayTM stations.
- Face the most challenging patient scenarios in a no-risk environment. These include: elevated ICP, pulmonary edema, cardiogenic shock, status asthmaticus foreign body in the airway, direct airway trauma, multiple trauma with shock, and many more.
Didactic and Hands-on Training
- Prediction of the Difficult Airway
- Video Laryngoscopy and other advanced imaging devices
- Medication-assisted Intubation (including RSI and RSA)
- Paediatric intubation
- Endotracheal tube introducers (bougie)
- Supraglottic devices
**Just £220.00 includes VAT for College of Paramedic Members – use ‘copairway’ coupon code at checkout to claim discount – proof of membership is required **
PLEASE NOTE: This is an external event organised by Medskillls Academy. The College of Paramedics is not responsible for the content or quality of the course. Attendance is at the discretion of the organisers and not the College of Paramedics. To find out more information or if you have any questions please contact the organisers directly.
Non Members: £260
Start Date: 17th October 2019
Finish Date: 18th October 2019