Difficult Airway Course: EMS
Pre-Hospital Care Consultancy
The Definitive EMS Airway Course
- Learn the full range of airway management techniques — including use of video laryngoscopes & other advanced imaging devices, extraglottic devices, drug-assisted intubation and cricothyrotomy.
- Work with an expert faculty who knows the unique challenges facing EMS providers.
- Use all of the airway devices in small group sessions.
- Practice decision-making and airway techniques.
Didactic and Hands-on Training
- Prediction of the Difficult Airway
- Video Laryngoscopy and other advanced imaging devices
- Medication-assisted Intubation (including RSI and RSA)
- Pediatric intubation
- Endotracheal tube introducers (bougie)
- Extraglottic devices
Members of the College of Paramedics get a 15% discount on this course.
Location: Nr Reading, South East, UK
Non Members: £295
Start Date: 28th January 2019
Finish Date: 29th January 2019