Committees & Groups
There are a number of sub-committees and groups that assist in the running of the College:
- Education Advisory Committee: Is responsible for the maintenance and review of the College’s Curriculum and Competencies Framework, reviewing external courses for College endorsement, and providing curricula and other relevant advice to training and education providers.
- Research and Development Advisory Committee: Provides expert advice as a major contribution to position statements developed by the College.
- The Finance and Assurance Committee: Is responsible for monitoring and developing mitigation strategies in relation to risks presenting to the Colleges finances and assets.
- Honours and Awards Committee: Is responsible for reviewing nominations and recommendations for Honours and Awards.
- Remuneration Committee: Is responsible for ensuring that remuneration arrangements support the strategic aims of a business and enable the recruitment, motivation and retention of staff members while also complying with the requirements of regulation.
- Acute Care (intubation) Special Interest Group
- QAA Benchmark Paramedic Science Group
- Paramedics Learning and Education Group
- Consultant Paramedic Committee
- Post Graduate Curriculum Guidance Group