Committees & Groups
There are a number of sub-committees and groups that assist in the running of the College:
- Education Advisory Committee: Is responsible for the maintenance and review of the College’s Curriculum and Competencies Framework, reviewing external courses for College endorsement, and providing curricula and other relevant advice to training and education providers.
- Research and Development Advisory Committee: Provides expert advice as a major contribution to position statements developed by the College.
- The Finance and Assurance Committee: Is responsible for monitoring and developing mitigation strategies in relation to risks presenting to the Colleges finances and assets.
- Honours and Awards Committee: Is responsible for reviewing nominations and recommendations for Honours and Awards.
- Remuneration Committee: Is responsible for ensuring that remuneration arrangements support the strategic aims of a business and enable the recruitment, motivation and retention of staff members while also complying with the requirements of regulation.
- Consultant Paramedic Committee - The Committee met face to face for the first time on the eve of the 2017 National Conference in Solihull. The committee is chaired by Paul Aitken-Fell with support from Liz Harris, Executive Officer and will provide a layer of clinical governance within the College’s structure. It is early days for the group but work has already begun to provide clinical expertise, consensus and representation on a range of clinical workstreams.
- Student Advisory Committee - The Student Advisory Committee aims to support and engage with student members of the College.
- Intubation Consensus Statement group
- Quality Assurance Agency (QAA0) Subject Benchmark Statement – Paramedics Review Group
- Paramedic Mental Health and Wellbeing Steering Group