Public Health England has launched a communication toolkit to help spread the word about the COVID-19 vaccine. The toolkit includes:
• Vaccine safety, risks and ingredients - A suite of videos from Prof Jonathan Van-Tam, Deputy Chief Medical Officer
• Would I be prepared to take the vaccine? Be ready to be called. Vaccine prioritisation - Videos from Dr June Raine CBE, MHRA on public safety, Prof Jonathan Van-Tam
• The regulators critical role. The importance of speed and impact - Videos from Prof Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England, and Prof Andrew Pollard, Director, Oxford Vaccine Group
• Vaccine safety and testing - Videos from MHRA, Dr Christian Schneider and Interim Chief Scientific Officer at MHRA
• How the vaccine works, everything you need to know about the Oxford vaccine, clinical trials and the pace of development - Videos from Professor Andrew Pollard, Director of the Oxford Vaccine Group and Maheshi Ramasamy, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and Acute Medicine, and Professor Sarah Gilbert, University of Oxford
Please click here to view the toolkit.
Please click here to download the latest COVID-19 vaccines Q&A, that will be updated and shared regularly.