The British Paramedic Journal (BPJ) is looking to expand the editorial board. We would like two new volunteers to join the team to help direct and guide the journal.
Editorial board responsibilities include:
• Regular attendance at quarterly meetings.
• Contributing to decisions regarding the scope, policies and direction of the journal.
• Editing, reviewing and advising the editor about submitted articles.
• Promoting the BPJ and the College of Paramedics.
Criteria for applicants:
• Registered paramedic or other relevant expertise.
Members of the College of Paramedics, and applicants with previous experience reviewing or writing for the BPJ will be looked upon favourably.
This is a voluntary position so there is no payment involved.
If you are interested please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you are interested, and what you would bring to the editorial board.
Send it to Graham McClelland; firstname.lastname@example.org
By Friday 19th February 2021.
Applicants may be contacted by the editor for an informal chat about the BPJ, and the successful applicants will be selected by the current editorial board.