Covid-19 has touched almost every aspect of our lives in the last few months and has put additional pressure on the NHS and its workforce.
Over the previous two years Health Education England has established a series of workstreams relating to advanced practice within non-medical healthcare professional groups. They are launching this online workshop to enable them to receive rapid feedback about:
- The range of deployment or redeployment of advanced practitioners across the health system during Covid-19
- The experience of advanced practitioners during Covid-19 including:
- The extent to which the knowledge, skills and competence of advanced practitioners have been deployed effectively
- The extent to which barriers to continue to exist or have been removed (and reasons why)
- The impact on particular professional groups (e.g. physios, nurses, OTs etc)
- The insights and expectations of advanced practitioners and aspiring advanced practitioners about the impact of Covid-19 on the future of the workforce.