In 2018-19 the College of Paramedics partnered with Cruse ‘You Behind the Uniform’ project to deliver a number of face to face CPD training events dealing with loss and bereavement. This project has now ended, but the charity continues to offer resources to all paramedics and healthcare workers as well as the general public, as follows:
- The Cruse Helpline has longer opening hours – 9.30am until 8pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and 10am to 2pm at the weekend.
- There is an updated website with a large section dedicated to coronavirus Corona virus pages
- An online chat function can be accessed from the website and available 9am - 9pm weekdays.
- All booklets and leaflets are available to download including the signposting pack that was part of the You Be U training signposting pack
- All support is delivered remotely – mainly by phone, but on occasion by Zoom.
- All training is now delivered in a webinar format. The standard webinar has been adapted from a 1 day classroom workshop and last for 2.5 hours. To find out more about training webinars, please visit the website Cruse training for further details.