Allied health professionals, healthcare scientists and those who work alongside them in support roles have
until 15 March 2021 to enter the Advancing Healthcare Awards, the unique awards programme which
crosses boundaries and fosters partnership working.
We are delighted to invite entries to the 2021 awards, launching at the end of a year when allied health
professionals and healthcare scientists and the work that they do have really taken centre-stage. Now
more than ever it’s important to recognise, celebrate and reward this work.
New for 2020: This year we’re pleased to announce a new healthcare science award - The Academy for
Healthcare Science award for outstanding achievement by a Clinical Research Practitioner. From the Welsh
Government we have the Award for Value Based Care and from the Department of Health Northern
Ireland - the Award for reform and rebuild of Health and Social Care Services post COVID 19. For 2021
Chroma, in association with INPA, will be looking for Innovation in neurorehabilitation.
As we enter the new year we will be introducing other categories and updates will be provided on the
website and social media. The awards will be presented at a ceremony to be held on 21 May 2021.
The 2021 awards are:
Awards open to AHPs and healthcare scientists working anywhere in the UK
• NHS Employers award for outstanding achievement by an apprentice, support
worker or technician working alongside an AHP or healthcare scientist
• Welsh Government’s award for value based care: making best use of resources to maximise
• Chamberlain Dunn Rising Star award
Awards open to healthcare scientists only
• The Viapath award for innovation in healthcare science
• The Scottish Government award for driving improvement, delivering results
• Biomedical Scientist of the Year award sponsored by the Institute of Biomedical Science
• Academy for Healthcare Science award for inspiring the healthcare science workforce of the future
• Academy for Healthcare Science award for outstanding achievement by a Clinical Research
Awards open to AHPs only
• Faculty of Public Health and Public Health England award for contributions to public health, in
association with AHPs4PH
• The Northern Ireland award for reform and rebuild of health and social care services post COVID 19
sponsored by the Department of Health NI
• The Scottish Government award for improving quality, measuring and demonstrating impact
• Chroma award for Innovation in Neurorehabilitation sponsored by Chroma in association with the
Independent Neurorehabilitation Providers Alliance
To download the Awards Information Sheet and to enter visit https://ahawards.co.uk/uk/ Follow @AHAwards for updates.
Organised by Chamberlain Dunn, these UK-wide Awards, now in their seventeenth year, recognise and
reward projects and professionals that lead innovative healthcare practice and make a real difference to
patients’ lives in the healthcare science and allied health professions.
For further information contact Rachael Fisher on email@example.com tel: 020 8334 4500
Chamberlain Dunn, The Old Candlemakers, West St, Lewes, BN7 2NZ.