As you may already be aware, we have a continually growing membership and we have now outgrown our current structure. We announced a proposed restructure in December 2020 to develop and strengthen the organisation for the future, to ensure we are more agile and that we can meet the needs of a growing and increasingly more diverse membership.
An important and vital step in this restructure is the member approval of the governing document, the Memorandum and Articles of Association, that will allow the restructure to be implemented in its entirety and complete the process from a legal perspective. This is your opportunity to be part of the decision making process to shape the future of your professional body so please look for the email from Civica Election Services (CES), cast your vote and have your say.
This vote will close at our EGM on the 27th April. We will then be in a position to implement our new governance processes following the AGM on the 20th July. To attend our EGM, including two CPD presentations click here.
Download the Memorandum and Articles of Association here.
All full members will receive an email from Civica Election Services (CES) on the 14th April. Please follow the link in this email to vote, whether or not you can attend the EGM.
If you cannot find the email you should:
• Search your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: College of Paramedics - EGM 2021
• Check your junk/spam folder
• Ensure that we have the correct contact details for you by checking your profile at Member Hub, while logged in.
If you believe you need your email reissued you can:
• Email email@example.com to request a reissue, being sure to mention it’s for the College of Paramedics EGM 2021
• Request an automatic reissue via https://secure.cesvotes.com/V3-0-0/contact/forgotcodes.aspx?JMSJobno=m1724_1 For this process, you will need to enter the email address that we have registered to you in our database.
If you are still unable to find an email and believe that you should have received one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org