Full Time, permanent
MediPro is currently looking to recruit two Senior Clinical Tutors, one based in Hammersmith and the other based in the Newmarket areas, but willing to work across the UK supporting our customers.
Medipro is a medical training company that has been operating for years, and currently, we are the only private sector organisation accredited by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) to deliver full Paramedic Level 6 training. We are also a registered apprenticeship training provider (RoATP) for ambulance apprenticeships.
As part of our service, we offer students placement opportunities through our own Clinical Services Division which provides ambulances and crews to NHS trusts. Through our dedicated Central Support Service, we can offer support to students in getting paid placements with several independent ambulance services, including East of England Ambulance Service and London Ambulance Service.
Working with us comes with some excellent benefits such as:
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- CPD opportunities
- Time off for giving blood and bone marrow donation
- Pension scheme
- Part of a strong team, with excellent values
The role of Senior Clinical Tutor is to deliver a wide range of clinical programmes to various medical professionals. This may include travelling to multiple sites, to meet the needs of our customers.
You may also be required to provide support to Practice Placements, at both operational and clinical locations across the UK.
- The education faculty for providing professional education, learning and development to a wide range of learners, medical and non-medical.
- Delivering each award as per the awarding and regulatory bodies.
- To work in collaboration with the education and managerial teams to provide assessment and mentoring opportunities for clinical tutors that will contribute to the improvement of the company, clinical outcomes and ultimately patient care.
- To take responsibility for managing the tutors and learners needs including pastoral support and verbal complaints.
- Provide and facilitate education, development and assessment for learners to the professional standards as laid down by the various awards and approvals.
- Ensure compliance with any company or department policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Participate in the selection process and assessment for potential tutors wishing to enter into educational roles within the company when required.
- To support the development and mentorship of newly trained and seconded instructors to the company.
- Responsible for mentoring/training/assessing/educating/supervising a wide variety of tutors on education courses.
- Identify training and development solutions across the company that address national and local priorities that will promote and share evidence-based and best practice.
- Produce written reports for internal and external meetings/publications on a range of issues including student progress and compliance.
- Coordinate and assist with the companies response to external inspections and moderations. Accreditation visits, including the preparation of reports/action plans and subsequent progress reports.
- Identify learners training needs to develop, design, implement and review educational solutions to meet those needs.
- Participate in the day to day management of the company ensuring compliance with policies and procedures as well as action plans.
- Ensure the serviceability and security of the companies equipment and vehicles and that training venues are monitored to ensure safe learning environment for all.
- Ensure the security and documentation of all prescription-only medicines stored for instructional purposes within the company.
- Prioritise and self manage the training workload to support the company in delivering its core business.
- Undertake lead responsibility for curriculum/clinical areas within the company providing support and guidance to peers.
- Participate in and support clinical audit activities as required.
- Monitor and evaluate the delivery of course programmes to ensure that the quality of instruction, content and teaching materials exceed the minimum standards as required by the awarding and validating bodies.
- Line management for the tutor team.
Informal queries in relation to these posts are welcome, and may be directed to Paul Ashfield, HR Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Open
To apply, please visit: