Flexible Advanced Practitioner in Oxford? Want to work the days and times to suit you? Join our Home Visiting team.
We’re a not-for-profit NHS provider providing primary care services across Oxford City. We’re looking for flexible:
- Paramedic Practitioners
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Physicians Associates
to join our home visiting team.
We offer flexible shifts in a range of in-hours, weekday services to suit you including:
- Covid-19 Home Visiting Services
- Primary Care Home Visiting Services
To work in our services, you’ll need to meet these criteria:
- Registered with the HCPC as a paramedic or qualified via the older Institute of Healthcare and Development (IHCD) Paramedic Award, gained a Diploma of higher education, foundation degree, or degree in paramedic science
- Undertaken further training and study in topics relevant to primary care such as advanced clinical assessment and clinical reasoning, minor injuries and minor illness.
- Achieved ideally at Level 6 or preferably Level 7*.
Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Registered as an Adult nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Undertaken level 7 training and study in topics relevant to primary care such as advanced history taking and clinical assessment, clinical reasoning, minor injuries and minor illness. Non-medical prescribing qualifications would be beneficial but not currently essential.
- Have a masters level or higher qualification in advanced nursing practice or have achieved the Royal College of Nursing, Advanced Level Nursing Practice (ALNP) accreditation.
- Registered with the Physician Associate Managed Voluntary Register (MVR)
- A health science related degree
- Completed a 2-year Physician Associate higher level education programme at one of the UK universities
- Have a minimum of 1 year of primary care experience (at least 3 days a week)
If you think you fit the bill, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and one of our workforce team will be in touch to discuss our current opportunities.