1 October 2021
Annual Salary between £31,500 - £34,000 basic plus 30% enhancements on weekday evenings, nights and Saturdays and 60% enhancements on Sundays and Bank Holidays
Days, evenings, overnight and weekends covering a 24/7 operation working a flexible rota
Express new ideas, take initiative and save lives. Others talk about being brave, at IC24, we’re made that way.
From providing high quality integrated urgent care for over six million people, to thinking of innovative solutions for our patients – every role at IC24 is made to be brave.
As an NHS 111 Clinical Advisor at IC24, it’ll be your job to carry out complex clinical triage; providing assessment, advice and information to the patient. You will also support and assist our Health Advisors in the management of critical situations while ensuring patient safety.
So, if you’re a skilled nurse or paramedic who is passionate and committed to delivering high quality healthcare advice, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our out-of-hours integrated urgent care 111 service.
You must be a registered nurse or paramedic with 2 years’ experience in acute or primary/community care. Although full training will be given, you’ll have to have exceptional communication skills and have an understanding of telephone triage.
Home working may be available after 6 months service.
If you would like to speak to one of our Clinicians before applying or if you would like to arrange a visit to our contact centre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
We are Integrated Care 24 (IC24), the leading not for profit Social Enterprise providing innovative and patient focused primary care services. IC24 is committed to improving access to health and social care for our patients and reducing the demand on secondary care services. IC24 provides services to over 6 million patients, including GP led out-of-hours services, NHS 111, primary care and secondary care support services, and health and justice nursing services.
- Days, evenings, overnight and weekends covering a 24/7 operation, working a flexible rota
- Full and part time opportunities available
- Full time – 37.5 hours per week
- Part time – 12-18 hours minimum per week
What’s in it for you:-
- Annual Salary between £31,500 - £34,000 basic plus 30% enhancements on weekday evenings after 8pm, nights and Saturdays and 60% enhancements on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Additional annual leave above statutory minimum based on service
- Opportunity to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Free 24/7 independent counselling service
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Free membership to our reward and benefit platform “Perkbox”
- Due to the nature of this position, employment is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, completion of a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and two references.
for more information.