The University of Cumbria is seeking to appoint 3 External Examiners for a suite of Paramedic and Emergency Care programmes. These Programmes are:
• 2 Examiners for Paramedic Degree Apprenticeship Programme (Immediate Start)
• 1 Examiner for BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science (Immediate Start)
Please contact Stewart Ralph for further information.
Interested applicants must have an active HCPC registration, be currently employed by a University and ideally should have experience of external examining in at least one other Higher Education Institution but this is not compulsory.
Please note that we are unable to accept applications from you if:-
• You are a current external examiner within the University of Cumbria or have been in the previous four years if you have served a four year term with us previously;
• You are currently professionally involved with members of the programme team;
• You have been employed within the previous five years by the University or at one of its associate institutions.
• Must have a professional registration (HCPC/ NMC).
Information on the external examining role at the University of Cumbria is available via the following link: External examiners | University of Cumbria
If you are interested, please apply by sending your CV and which role you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st May.
Quality Assurance Officer | Academic Quality and Development
09 College Main
University of Cumbria | Bowerham Road | Lancaster | LA1 3JD
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
cumbria.ac.uk | twitter.com | facebook.com | instagram.com
Please consider the environment before printing